@Midzy
M Minju Joined 2 February 2021 Messages 239 Reactions Received 513 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 23 February 2021 #1 @Midzy Reactions: Deleted member 2880, eclipsoul and Mangoey
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,597 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,428 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 23 February 2021 #2 ngl i never knew this is what it looked like from behind. anyway the zepeto versions need to stop Reactions: RainbowDevil, Minju and Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 23 February 2021 #3 I really hope we don't get anymore zepeto mvs my goodness Reactions: eclipsoul and Minju
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 23 February 2021 #4 Who tf even uses that crap...I used it once cause of a friend and I thought it was idiotic