News The Shadiest Things “Big 4” K-Pop Employees Have Ever Done (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sounds suspicious. Are there truly no shadier things than this? Seems unrealistic :pepelook: Also I’m ngl no matter how much you hate them it seems difficult to deny Big Bang were one of the biggest kpop groups ever. Idk much about god but they have to have been massive to be much more successful that Big Bang
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Sounds suspicious. Are there truly no shadier things than this? Seems unrealistic :pepelook: Also I’m ngl no matter how much you hate them it seems difficult to deny Big Bang were one of the biggest kpop groups ever. Idk much about god but they have to have been massive to be much more successful that Big Bang
I didn't read the article but I'm guessing if they had the really bad stuff lawyers would be involved. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread