The Show owning up to making a mistake and correcting it... (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I would love an answer also. I think it has to do with being small fandoms.
Victon are a relatively small fandom as well though - they've only recently had a influx of new fans due to Produce X 101 but they're still pretty small. I don't think it's really an issue to do with small fandoms but there's something weird definitely going on.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
something odd is totally going on
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I read somewhere on twitter them publicly correcting this week’s programme was because the winner’s result was unaffected. I wonder if their other screw-ups have been kept underwraps because it would’ve changed the outcome...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread