- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
Honestly, thoughAll I need is open world , is it that hard![]()
The Sims 5 with The Sims 3 features when, it's been 7 years how long can you milk one gameHonestly, thoughHow hard is that. A player created an open world (well, now 2), and they just won't even bother
Paralives got you famAll I need is open world, is it that hardI'll take the chickens as a consolation prize tho
![]()
oh it's still a few years off, maybe 2025 or sodrop the date![]()
yeah exactlyoh it's still a few years off, maybe 2025 or so![]()
Yeah I already saw some videos and it looks amazing! Great competitor to EA, that's why they need to step up the game
According Bethesda and Skyrim- over decade and still ongoingThe Sims 5 with The Sims 3 features when, it's been 7 years how long can you milk one game![]()