The Singles Day Gotta Do (1 Viewer)

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
  1. Wine
  2. Chocolate -- milk choco only because it's good.
  3. A single rose
  4. Sweatpants and a sweatshirt
  5. Watch Jurassic Park or something
  6. Hit your friends up but ya'll are not going anywhere. They come to YOU.
  7. Tell them to bring food even tho they're your company but it's your house.
  8. Eat mooch food and then nap.
  9. Get up at 3:00 am and start dancing to Black Swan.
  10. Feliz Navidad.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yep accept number 1 2 3 6 7 10 *under age, have no one to give me candy, broke as hell, have no friend that can really meet me in real life T^T, i don't have to work, i don't even know what the hell 10 mean.
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
yep accept number 1 2 3 6 7 10 *under age, have no one to give me candy, broke as hell, have no friend that can really meet me in real life T^T, i don't have to work, i don't even know what the hell 10 mean.
Lmao, drink some grape juice and boi you are not underage for some sweets, get outta here crazy lil thing. xD
Feliz Navidad is Merry Christmas in Spanish.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lmao, drink some grape juice and boi you are not underage for some sweets, get outta here crazy lil thing. xD
Feliz Navidad is Merry Christmas in Spanish.
GOT DANG IT HOW DID I KNOW THAT I TOOK SPANISH TROUGH 3RD 4TH 5TH GRADE well maybe cause i'm learn to much Asian *i gave up on Japanese it so -^- hard *-* T^T*
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
GOT DANG IT HOW DID I KNOW THAT I TOOK SPANISH TROUGH 3RD 4TH 5TH GRADE well maybe cause i'm learn to much Asian *i gave up on Japanese it so -^- hard *-* T^T*
It's never easy unless you find someone who speaks Japanese that could help you. I struggle with Korean too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Yes ma'am. :pepecry1:
I feel old.
Okie you can spike it with one drop of wine if it makes you happy.
I drink to forget, Karen. Forget those times where I stubbed my big toe against a corner. I-
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and gongchan

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I feel old.
Okie you can spike it with one drop of wine if it makes you happy.
I drink to forget, Karen. Forget those times where I stubbed my big toe against a corner. I-
Don't feel that old, lol. You're only like... 6 and a half years older than me. :mgblush:
Lmao, those really must've been some tough times, Samantha.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Don't feel that old, lol. You're only like... 6 and a half years older than me. :mgblush:
Lmao, those really must've been some tough times, Samantha.
*squints* Well you know back in my day we had flip phones and Neopets. *shuggles with a cane*
They really are. My damn toe having too many concussions.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
seems pretty accurate
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's never easy unless you find someone who speaks Japanese that could help you. I struggle with Korean too.
korean eazy to me but that grammer
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and kinnie
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Teach me your ways.
ok that thing blow that "Hey, how you doin' little mama let me whisper in your ear, tell you little somethin' you might like to hear." has been creepingme out every time i read you comment i see "Hey, how you doin' little mama let me whisper in your ear, tell you little somethin' you might like to hear." i get shook like i i feel like
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wine? Check.
Chocolate? Chocolate covered strawberries :joysip:
A single rose? Yes
Sweatpants and a sweatshirt? Of course
Watch Jurassic Park or something? I watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Hit your friends up but ya'll are not going anywhere. They come to YOU? Yep. We had brunch together at my place.
Tell them to bring food even tho they're your company but it's your house? They brought crepes, I provided drinks
Eat mooch food and then nap? I napped
Get up at 3:00 am and start dancing to Black Swan? It's not 3 am yet
Feliz Navidad? Joyeuse Saint-Valentin!
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kinnie

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
Wine? Check.
Chocolate? Chocolate covered strawberries :joysip:
A single rose? Yes
Sweatpants and a sweatshirt? Of course
Watch Jurassic Park or something? I watched What's Wrong With Secretary Kim
Hit your friends up but ya'll are not going anywhere. They come to YOU? Yep. We had brunch together at my place.
Tell them to bring food even tho they're your company but it's your house? They brought crepes, I provided drinks
Eat mooch food and then nap? I napped
Get up at 3:00 am and start dancing to Black Swan? It's not 3 am yet
Feliz Navidad? Joyeuse Saint-Valentin!
Iconic uwu
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and daesuki

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread