- Joined
- 17 August 2023
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reactions Received
- 3,171
- Location
- left kps :)
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,516
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
You all remember that "college guy"? Well, I just found out that he already has a girlfriend, as I suspected, and she is going along with it too and thinks it's funny. He keeps saying hi to me everywhere I go and when I was walking up the stairs to one of my classes, he kept saying hi and calling my name to get my attention. It's really getting on my nerves. I've tried to ignore him but it's getting worse. I can't report him because his friends would attack and make fun of me even more. I was actually pretty happy today but now I'm back into my mood again.