The Skinnny Death List - Our Top 50 Songs Of The 2010s. (1 Viewer)

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
same


but I am gonna listen all of this when I will have some time :pandalove: I love discovering new songs
Me tf too :maheart:

My playlist desperately needs more songs

can we talk about how beautiful your pfp is ? :sj_weary:
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Me tf too :maheart:

My playlist desperately needs more songs

can we talk about how beautiful your pfp is ? :sj_weary:
yeah same, I am kinda bored with some songs and I can't find new ones easily :yolk:

ofc its beautiful :sj_weary: :sj_weary: It's JK.
his little adorable smile :sj_weary::sj_weary:
I already miss his messy hair, he looked amazing :sadcat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread