Appreciation The Solo Girlies Are Really Doing The Damn Thing! (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


I'm OBSESSED with these three songs right now and I actually prefer these choreos over the group choreos that I've been seeing recently. I wonder whether any kpop companies will start DEBUTING more artists solo instead of in groups because I think I could get into that plus I'd like to see more MALE SOLOISTS too. I know the safe bet is to debut a group and then give the most popular members a solo but tbh I would kinda like to see what a modern day BoA would look like or a modern era Rain...

What do you guys think?​
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Some solos are good but the first two aren't my thing despite me liking most of their releases :yolk:
I'm the opposite of you lol

This is the first time that I've really enjoy a Sunmi comeback in a while and I think Maria is a BOP! I LOVE the Chungha choreo but overall the song is just okay for me...
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ahsoka

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
females are killing it
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread