MV The song they were always meant to sing (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I've always struggled to truly love Kep1er because they are mismanaged, their concept (if you could say they had one) is iffy at best. I've liked previous songs, Up the most. Up fit them well. My recent replay song has been Giddy though. That was the song those girls were mean to sing and the song we've all been waiting for from them. I feel like Giddy show's how great they are and really highlights their great vocals and rap ability for the first time.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread