Appreciation The Songs Going on my 2021 Playlist: (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I made a decision to include songs from December 2020 on my next years playlist
Just so these great songs could have more play time and more of a chance:
I'm Cold by Kim Sungkyu
Panorama by IZ*ONE
Ready by Sonnet

If you have any more to add hit me up!!
I have to like them for them to be considered so keep that in mind.​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I did that with RV's 'Psycho'. It will probably be on my 2021 playlist too.
:pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I did that with RV's 'Psycho'. It will probably be on my 2021 playlist too.
:pikahappy:
That seems like a stretch or does yours include any Kpop song from any year?
This sounds condescending but I SWEAR that's not how I mean it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That seems like a stretch or does yours include any Kpop song from any year?
This sounds condescending but I SWEAR that's not how I mean it
I usually mix K-pop songs from any year in a huge "annual" playlist. I use this to see which is my fave K-pop songs at year-end, annually.

But I do make a separate playlist for each year though with songs released in that year only.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I usually mix K-pop songs from any year in a huge "annual" playlist. I use this to see which is my fave K-pop songs at year-end, annually.

But I do make a separate playlist for each year though with songs released in that year only.
ohhh yeah I have a huge K-jams playlist that is Kpop songs from every year basically.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and OnlyCalB

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread