the sound of silence (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
are you the type who appreciates it? or are you someone who can't stand it?

even though I hate most things most people say and can't wait to get away from it all, I can't stand silence even for a minute. Even in my sleep, I still need to hear someone's voice, music, anything... silence allows my mind to get even louder

 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Yeah, I love silence with background noise.
Have you ever used Noisli? You can play different noises on loop, and combine some to play at the same time.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like silence when I'm wanting to relax after a hard day it helps me feel more at peace. Now in a room full of people I absolutely hate silence it's uncomfortable to me.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
it kinda depends
the ambient noise of nature and the house has become more of a natural silence than absolute silence for me
so at night if there is an absolute silence it is a bit offputting
but i do enjoy relative quiet
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can‘t stand silence. it makes me uneasy and uncomfortable
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread