- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
So today in PE a girl named Avery Fish (he last name isnt fish but we call her tat) came up to me and my friend then said to my friend (friends name is Kay)
"You dont have any ass" then my friend said "Well I sure have more than you do, with yo fish stick lookin' ass stfu" and I was watching all of this on the bleachers like damn
then Avery Fish started walking torwards me - turned around and said "At least I have boobies" and when i tell you i started dying y'all-
"Well at least im not built like a oak plank from minecraft" (kay) and I lost my shit i was clapping, crying, laughing-- everything
Avery fish walked up to me and said "Xi, you shouldnt be friends with her! *angry fish* Join my gang, we have the baddest baddies"
I fell down
I rolled
everyone watched me
but- it was to funny... pls
why
why me????
"You dont have any ass" then my friend said "Well I sure have more than you do, with yo fish stick lookin' ass stfu" and I was watching all of this on the bleachers like damn
then Avery Fish started walking torwards me - turned around and said "At least I have boobies" and when i tell you i started dying y'all-
"Well at least im not built like a oak plank from minecraft" (kay) and I lost my shit i was clapping, crying, laughing-- everything
Avery fish walked up to me and said "Xi, you shouldnt be friends with her! *angry fish* Join my gang, we have the baddest baddies"
I fell down
I rolled
everyone watched me
but- it was to funny... pls
why
why me????