The struggle to be internet famous (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How can I be internet famous if I'm only second place in top posters of the month???? This must change or I fear that my internet clout will slowly drift away, I'll be reduced to a person who looks like they have a social life outside of the forums:we_kpopsourcing:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Wasn't you first in posts for December though?

I was #3 I think but I can't remember my exact post count. Around 1200 or something maybe.

This month you'll probably be on top again!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wasn't you first in posts for December though?

I was #3 I think but I can't remember my exact post count. Around 1200 or something maybe.

This month you'll probably be on top again!
:pikahappy:
I think so

I have to see how it goes since I"m going back to uni and work soon so I won't be online as much haha
 
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I think so

I have to see how it goes since I"m going back to uni and work soon so I won't be online as much haha
Well, hopefully you'll be on enough to at least get your daily card!
:pandatea::lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
How can I be internet famous if I'm only second place in top posters of the month???? This must change or I fear that my internet clout will slowly drift away, I'll be reduced to a person who looks like they have a social life outside of the forums:we_kpopsourcing:
You not internet famous unless you either a troll most people dislike on all kpop forums there are
Or if you a hoe on Twitter
You just our cute little smitten kitten:lovelycooky:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
We can’t have that :shamesica: fame is #1:queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread