VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 19 April 2020 #1 Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji, blueberries and 4 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 19 April 2020 #2 This is so accurate it hurts Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji, blueberries and 1 other person
amourpinks Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 2,548 Reactions Received 9,068 Location under these bitches skin Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 April 2020 #3 Is it just me or is tonight particularly more sad then others?? Like my heart is so heavy. I miss the girls so much it hurts. Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji, blueberries and 2 others
Is it just me or is tonight particularly more sad then others?? Like my heart is so heavy. I miss the girls so much it hurts.
jasque Antifragile . . Joined 29 August 2018 Messages 11,564 Reactions Received 42,959 Location Brasil Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,971 Fandom Chahee Lovers Gender Male 19 April 2020 #4 I think this makes me get why always when I see a blink I want to give them a hug Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji, blueberries and 2 others
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 19 April 2020 #5 Do I cry or laugh? I don't even know what to do in this situation anymore Reactions: xdreamsandflames, yeji, blueberries and 1 other person
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 April 2020 #6 Reactions: yeji
Belgizen Doyoung's wifey . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 12,760 Reactions Received 31,598 Location Doyoung's Bed Cards View Profile KS Coins 46,298 Fandom NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 19 April 2020 #7 truly hope that they all leave the company tbh
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 April 2020 #8 it really hurts how accurate it is. stay strong blinks. Reactions: xdreamsandflames