Photo The sun goes to bed (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 January 2023
Messages
26,785
Reactions Received
44,427
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
158,848
rei is the sunshine & she's sleepy, so.. well you know it's moguri, she's great at making titles:fingerpoke:
When I was a kid...I used to think the moon was the sun.........

I live by a lake...and the sun sets at the lake....and then hours later it the moon comes back up.....

I used to think the moon is just the sun without fire because it was put out when it went into the lake.... :ono:
 
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
When I was a kid...I used to think the moon was the sun.........

I live by a lake...and the sun sets at the lake....and then hours later it the moon comes back up.....

I used to think the moon is just the sun without fire because it was put out when it went into the lake.... :ono:
children are stupid

I once told him I have magic powers so at red lights (sometimes when one is at the front - one can see the colours of the light from the other direction) so when the lights at the other direction turn yellow I say I'm going to use my magic powers and turn the light back to green
and low and behold "daddy has magic powers"
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'll translate
When I was a kid...I used to think the moon was the sun.........

I live by a lake...and the sun sets at the lake....and then hours later it the moon comes back up.....

I used to think the moon is just the sun without fire because it was put out when it went into the lake.... :ono:
Quite possibly the cutest story I've ever heard. :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
When I was a kid...I used to think the moon was the sun.........

I live by a lake...and the sun sets at the lake....and then hours later it the moon comes back up.....

I used to think the moon is just the sun without fire because it was put out when it went into the lake.... :ono:
such a cute story!! :kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread