- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
It's so freaking bad!
I just watched How To Get Away With Murder, a show I would've never expected "end-game" to be used by a guy with muscles made to kill any kind of person.
It's not trendy, it's not cool, it's just bad.
It was used in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina & Riverdale as well, both make a bit more sense with the cast but still, end-game is such a cringey word.
I hope I'll never have to hear it again
I just watched How To Get Away With Murder, a show I would've never expected "end-game" to be used by a guy with muscles made to kill any kind of person.
It's not trendy, it's not cool, it's just bad.
It was used in Chilling Adventures of Sabrina & Riverdale as well, both make a bit more sense with the cast but still, end-game is such a cringey word.
I hope I'll never have to hear it again