- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Is that it exposes the Norwegian hole I fell down this year
You'd imagine my top artist and songs would be idol music
Those who know me better might guess at it being rock maybe? Or maybe 80s synth?
Nope, it's the Norwegian party music singer-songwriter Tix who represented Norway at Eurovision this year
I fell in love with him and had him on loop for MONTHS....
And I regret nothing, Tix is the best boy ever and deserves the world!
So now he is my top artist and my top 4 songs are his songs.... I regret nothing, watch this performance and cry (Honestly the lyrics and background of this performance as well are HEARTBREAKING) the performance is a mash up of 2 of his songs "I don't want to live" and "A thousand tears"
You'd imagine my top artist and songs would be idol music
Those who know me better might guess at it being rock maybe? Or maybe 80s synth?
Nope, it's the Norwegian party music singer-songwriter Tix who represented Norway at Eurovision this year
I fell in love with him and had him on loop for MONTHS....
And I regret nothing, Tix is the best boy ever and deserves the world!
So now he is my top artist and my top 4 songs are his songs.... I regret nothing, watch this performance and cry (Honestly the lyrics and background of this performance as well are HEARTBREAKING) the performance is a mash up of 2 of his songs "I don't want to live" and "A thousand tears"