Appreciation The three most beautiful women on earth. (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,444
Reactions Received
39,060
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,685
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
The three most beautiful women on earth.

1.

Humanity isn't worth to exist on the same earth as IU. It just show's how kind she is to let us be here.

2.
Tzuyu32.jpg

When she smiles angels feel inferior. I tried to train an AI with images of her. It gave up and committed suicide rather than try to replicate perfection.

3.

God used her smile as a blueprint in the creation of sunshine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,137
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,350
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m shocked I recognized 2 of them, though if I didn’t know the poster I doubt I would have guessed IU :haylul:
Who’s the third one?
Fromis_9 Hayoung - I Googled the image
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread