- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Bye now. I need to return to my former-grounded self. 
Bye.Bye now. I need to return to my former-grounded self.![]()
All these gods in this thread, they can have an epic battle among themSorry I Got NamJesus and Hobi Water
![]()
![]()
😂 😂
AlwaysAll these gods in this thread, they can have an epic battle among them![]()
I'm back for some bloodshed.Bye.
Have fun.![]()
You really don't value your life, do you?I'm back for some bloodshed.![]()
I value my life since I know I'm the strongest.You really don't value your life, do you?
And you're still in the cafe?![]()
I appreciate your humour here, you know you'd be down in a minuteI value my life since I know I'm the strongest.
And, no. I was using my friend's phone & am now in the cafe.![]()
Your imagination must be vivid for you to derive humour out of a serious statement.I appreciate your humour here, you know you'd be down in a minute
Does he know about your online friends?
![]()
It is vivid indeed, where do you think my daydreaming plot comes fromYour imagination must be vivid for you to derive humour out of a serious statement.
No, but I somehow convinced him to install Discord.![]()
Your daydreaming comes from drugs of course.It is vivid indeed, where do you think my daydreaming plot comes from
Does he have an account of his own?![]()
I don't do drugs, I am a good kidYour daydreaming comes from drugs of course.
No, he didn't even know that there was such an app.
That was exactly my intention.I don't do drugs, I am a good kid
Except a few
Well, there goes my chance to spread false rumours about you.![]()
Time to stalk him tooThat was exactly my intention.![]()
Do I need to give you the reality check that your stalking capabilities are really poor?Time to stalk him too![]()
Really?Do I need to give you the reality check that your stalking capabilities are really poor?![]()
He has like two friends in total, including me.Really?
I am already having a conversation with him tho, a friendly guy![]()
I managed to befriend him in a few minutes, I am charming like thatHe has like two friends in total, including me.![]()