The truth behind my username... + thoughts on aespa's new comeback? (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As many of you know, my username is naevis and it is related with aespa. I have something surprising to say though, I don't like any of aespa's title tracks, including their recent one, "Drama". I only like a few b-sides and that's it. I do like the members but most of their songs are a miss for me. I just decided to share that today with their new comeback release :) What are some of your thoughts on their recent comeback?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Aespa's next come back: The girls will be crazy talented... but their song will suck.
That's how it always is for me, aespa has so much talent themselves and I love the members personality (or at least what we see on-screen) but their songs are missing something for me.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,471
Reactions Received
39,108
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,834
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
That's how it always is for me, aespa has so much talent themselves and I love the members personality (or at least what we see on-screen) but their songs are missing something for me.
Ha, I guess I'm not the only one who sees this! Now I feel bad for bringing it up. :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,398
Reactions Received
151,411
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: naevis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread