The truth on the Hongbin situation. (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What allkpop,koreaboo and soompi are full of lies. What was posted on Pann was taken out of contect and filled with a bunch of angry middle schoolers.

1. Hongbin never dissed Shinee, he dissed this really badly sounding mix of songs


2. Hongbin never dissed Red Velvet, he again dissed a shitty remix someone sent him


3. The comments about Exo were jokes about twilight. Vixx did a vampire concept in 2013 and exo released wolf in 2013, he joked saying Vampires win over wolves.

The comments about Infinite were unwarrented and same with onf, but the rest of this was taken out of context by trashy K-pop tabloid sites and Korean middle schoolers.

Leo never apologized for Hongbin, he apologized to his muses (leos fan name) for not being able to see them.

Ravi did apologize for Hongbin but not in such a direct way.

A lot of this is taken out of context or blown out of proportion.

Do not trust these K-pop tabloid sites.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Fans/People want more celebrity interactions.
Celebrities have to do vlives or other such online interactions.
Celebrity says something.
~ It's rude as hell --> People get mad --> stuff (truth and lies) trends --> celeb apologizes
~ It's kinda tone deaf, but how they feel --> People get mad --> stuff (truth with lies) trends --> celeb apologizes
~ It's not rude, but people misunderstand --> People get mad --> stuff (truth with lies) trends --> celeb apologizes

Honestly, it's a wonder that these celebs show any kind of personality after having some skin in the game. Then again, I guess they have to craft one or they'd get flack for "not caring" or being "too boring" or something.

Anyway, I'll say what I said the last time: don't drunk live.
Shame for the stuff taken out of context, though, but the internet is kinda undefeated with jackassery, among other things.

ETA: Also, dunno how you feel about AJ and company, but here's another take on the sitch.
An excerpt from their article, his apology:
“I didn’t say those things to demean any group. I tried to differentiate between my live broadcast and my work as an idol. I’m sorry. I made a mistake. I said those things as a fan, thinking, ‘They could have looked much cooler,’ but I think it makes sense that their fans are angry. I didn’t think that far.”

He added that the remarks that were pointed out were only a small portion of the broadcast, saying, “I didn’t want to talk about my main job during my personal broadcast. That’s why I made negative comments about those songs, the songs of people I know. I think that those who are speaking [about the controversy] haven’t seen my previous broadcasts.”
 
Last edited:

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
The SHINee mix just seems like an official performance though and like it's separate from the song playing in the background as when the SHINee video stops you can still hear the other song but the actually comments he was supposed to have said during the SHINee part are pretty questionable anyway seeing as he was listening to at least mostly idol music during the broadcast.
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The SHINee mix just seems like an official performance though and like it's separate from the song playing in the background as when the SHINee video stops you can still hear the other song but the actually comments he was supposed to have said during the SHINee part are pretty questionable anyway seeing as he was listening to at least mostly idol music during the broadcast.
It was about the mixing of the two songs fans were trolling him.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I'm glad someone finally explained it. I found it fishy that Hongbin would do such a thing, but now it's cleared up, it makes more sense.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yup this is a man who absolutely would diss EXO

And looking on my evidice I can tell this is baekhyun's fault always picking on Hongbin







And further more I have proof why Hongbin would diss Shinee

Their maknae totally charmed their Ravi

Now I need to go make my coffee old people in the morning without coffee is a bad thing
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
finally. it really was taken out of context
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I was saying same thing cause all the actual quotes i saw were pretty lame as disses, nth to get worked up about.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
It was about the mixing of the two songs fans were trolling him.
His Twitch must be set up weird then as I am an avid Twitch user and usually when people do donations that have either a request or just TTS then it'll queue up the donations so they don't play more than one at a time
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread