- Joined
- 1 March 2019
- Messages
- 2,294
- Reactions Received
- 10,938
- Location
- Neo City
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
I want to talk about the users here that I feel don’t get enough acknowledgement and were very kind to me.
@ImhereandImded-you were one of my first friends when I joined AKP. We even almost got married! When I joined here, you stayed by my side and helped me navigate it. I am sad we don’t talk much anymore, but just know that you are still a great friend of mine.
@kodoku-your compassion for others on the mental health thread warms my heart. I strongly appreciate how much you dedicate your time and effort to answering those issues.
@taemkitten-you are so, so sweet and caring. I feel like you aren’t appreciated enough here, even though you deserve to be. Thank you for everything you taught me.
@maruif-every time I talk to you, my day gets better. Your positions on arguments and compassion for others makes me smile. Just know that someday, I will take over your spot as #1 WayV stan.
@TwentyOneJongdae-where do I start? Ever since I first joined my first forum back in October, you were there to laugh and talk with me. Your genuine personality makes me feel like you and I are close friends in real life. You understand me like no one else. I hope we can stay friends for a long time.
@kuroyuri-you are so amazing. You lift my spirits whenever I am sad and you are here to listen to me rant. I might have known you for only 4 months, but you have been so kind to me.
@ImhereandImded-you were one of my first friends when I joined AKP. We even almost got married! When I joined here, you stayed by my side and helped me navigate it. I am sad we don’t talk much anymore, but just know that you are still a great friend of mine.
@kodoku-your compassion for others on the mental health thread warms my heart. I strongly appreciate how much you dedicate your time and effort to answering those issues.
@taemkitten-you are so, so sweet and caring. I feel like you aren’t appreciated enough here, even though you deserve to be. Thank you for everything you taught me.
@maruif-every time I talk to you, my day gets better. Your positions on arguments and compassion for others makes me smile. Just know that someday, I will take over your spot as #1 WayV stan.
@TwentyOneJongdae-where do I start? Ever since I first joined my first forum back in October, you were there to laugh and talk with me. Your genuine personality makes me feel like you and I are close friends in real life. You understand me like no one else. I hope we can stay friends for a long time.
@kuroyuri-you are so amazing. You lift my spirits whenever I am sad and you are here to listen to me rant. I might have known you for only 4 months, but you have been so kind to me.