MV The Veronicas - Biting My Tongue MV (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Agreed. The MV is meh..... But the song is a great listen.
I think it looked good but I was having trouble keeping up with the story and what was going on. Like, why were the blonde twins scum and why were the farmers trying to kill people??? LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I think it looked good but I was having trouble keeping up with the story and what was going on. Like, why were the blonde twins scum and why were the farmers trying to kill people??? LOL
From what I could make out from the video. The blonde twins are Bogans (Aussie slang for unsophisticated lower class/trailer trash), and the farmer family had a problem with the daughter dating him... @Petra_the_Poetic might be able to shine some light onto it?
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
From what I could make out from the video. The blonde twins are Bogans (Aussie slang for unsophisticated lower class/trailer trash), and the farmer family had a problem with the daughter dating him... @Petra_the_Poetic might be able to shine some light onto it?
Yeah, the caravan kinda gave me a gypsy vibe but I really didn't get why the families were feuding, I feel like their should've been a little dialog at the beginning for context.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SeulPika

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol they really tried to make some sort of tragic love story out of bogans + middle-upper class people. This is just so weird. That said though, the guy's family aside, the boys don't look or dress like bogans at all. This whole MV made me laugh it was just so cringe but in a hilarious way. I never heard of a Romeo and Juliet scenario with bogans and non-bogans before. But considering they have weapons and stuff, I think they're in some sort of gang rather than being bogans tbh. There's not really this type of drama in real life between bogans and upper class people as far as I'm aware. So my guess is her family is against him because he's in a gang rather than because he's a bogan. I mean, bogans don't usually carry around weapons so why would they go after them to kill them? Waaaaay too dramatic if they really are just bogans though.

The song was alright. It's been so long since I have listened to a song from them. They were a pretty big part of my childhood though so it's really weird for me to see them still looking SO young! They look great!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
From what I could make out from the video. The blonde twins are Bogans (Aussie slang for unsophisticated lower class/trailer trash), and the farmer family had a problem with the daughter dating him... @Petra_the_Poetic might be able to shine some light onto it?
I came here because of the Veronicas and being a twin myself <3 Good to see they released something new after all this time <3
As far as what I can tell you. Bogans ruins this country pretty much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and SeulPika

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
The song was alright. It's been so long since I have listened to a song from them. They were a pretty big part of my childhood though so it's really weird for me to see them still looking SO young! They look great!
I know right? I can still remember when they did that cameo on the Suite Life of Zack and Cody!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Suzy and Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Oh I see :pepeheart: if I am into an Australian mood I am going to try, so obviously not now:haylul:
You should always be in an Australian mood :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread