- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Most people consider the least talented members in the group to be the visual and that they're not as important as other members in the group.
An example I'll use is Eunwoo (Astro) and Tzuyu (Twice), I'm not saying they're untalented just pointing out that they're in fact important in their respective groups. Eunwoo has improved with his dancing and vocals over the years and I believe Tzuyu is one of the main dancers in Twice (I could be wrong). But, even though I love Astro they most likely wouldn't be as known without Eunwoo and maybe even had disbanded if it wasn't for him, Astro is insanely talented and deserve more love but a lot of people mainly think of Eunwoo when they hear Astro. He's considered the visual of all visuals and has an important role of being the visual by doing photoshoots, CFs and dramas which has gotten more attention for Astro (and now Moonbin and Sanha are doing them as well). Tzuyu does the same thing, she's seen by many to be one of the prettiest female idols, like Eunwoo she gets Twice's name out their more with her photoshoots and CFs.
I'm not saying either groups success is because of just these two members but with what they've done as their position as the 'Visual' in the group it has provided each group with more attention if that makes sense...
So the so called least talented members (visuals) I think are just as important and certain groups may not even be where they are without them.
Now let me bless you with these two beautiful people:
An example I'll use is Eunwoo (Astro) and Tzuyu (Twice), I'm not saying they're untalented just pointing out that they're in fact important in their respective groups. Eunwoo has improved with his dancing and vocals over the years and I believe Tzuyu is one of the main dancers in Twice (I could be wrong). But, even though I love Astro they most likely wouldn't be as known without Eunwoo and maybe even had disbanded if it wasn't for him, Astro is insanely talented and deserve more love but a lot of people mainly think of Eunwoo when they hear Astro. He's considered the visual of all visuals and has an important role of being the visual by doing photoshoots, CFs and dramas which has gotten more attention for Astro (and now Moonbin and Sanha are doing them as well). Tzuyu does the same thing, she's seen by many to be one of the prettiest female idols, like Eunwoo she gets Twice's name out their more with her photoshoots and CFs.
I'm not saying either groups success is because of just these two members but with what they've done as their position as the 'Visual' in the group it has provided each group with more attention if that makes sense...
So the so called least talented members (visuals) I think are just as important and certain groups may not even be where they are without them.
Now let me bless you with these two beautiful people: