News The Wanted's Tom Parker diagnosed with terminal brain tumour (1 Viewer)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any


Before Kpop, I was still into boy groups and I was/am a HUGE fan of The Wanted, so hearing this news makes me very sad.
Tom and his wife Kelsey have a young daughter, and a baby on the way.
My heart goes out to them.

​
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,392
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
This is so sad... I don't even know what to say...
It's just so terrible, he's so young, just a few months older than myself. He and Kelsey have been together for ages, I remember being so happy for them when they announced their second pregnancy. Wow....2020 man, what the heck.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
It's just so terrible, he's so young, just a few months older than myself. He and Kelsey have been together for ages, I remember being so happy for them when they announced their second pregnancy. Wow....2020 man, what the heck.
I know right? It's been shit!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
oh wow that's horrible on so many levels. I can't even imagine what he and his family are going through with this diagnosis
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,191
Reactions Received
46,859
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,064
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was actually an anti of the Wanted and that STILL just broke my heart! Imagine if it was Harry Styles...!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread