Like & subscribe Wait for the way taehyung admires yoongi
M Moz Joined 4 August 2019 Messages 16 Reactions Received 25 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 18 August 2019 #1 Like & subscribe Wait for the way taehyung admires yoongi Reactions: Soleski, potato and Skinnny
Skinnny . Joined 10 November 2018 Messages 4,566 Reactions Received 27,371 Location Eden Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 18 August 2019 #2 I read it as "the way jungkook admires nayeon" and thought Skinnyjungkook was back Reactions: Ahsoka, JakeyWantsCakey, Soleski and 1 other person
potato ☆ Stan Yolkie ☆ . Joined 22 May 2019 Messages 5,913 Reactions Received 28,273 Location Under the Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Moa Ship @umpheri 18 August 2019 #3 Skinnny said: I read it as "the way jungkook admires nayeon" and thought Skinnyjungkook was back Click to expand... Same here. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Reactions: Soleski and Skinnny
Skinnny said: I read it as "the way jungkook admires nayeon" and thought Skinnyjungkook was back Click to expand... Same here. I'm glad I'm not the only one.