The « What do you think about my biases » thread (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Neutral to the males
Love Yoohyeon
Naeun is really pretty
Strongly dislike Wendy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I think that I guess why about Wendy, it’s about her past controversies ?

Who is your biases ?
Yeah that's a part of it. I just find her really hard to like

Jessica
T-ara's Qri
Girl's Day Sojin
Sunny
T-ara's Hyomin
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread