News The Windows 11 Crisis (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,422
Reactions Received
9,443
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,744
Gender
Male

It's time to think about using Linux or macOS in the future. Because Windows 12 (or whatever it will be called) may be completely AI-infested. :annoyednayeon:

9:20-10:45: Sponsored Ad.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: dnb
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
This is an old thread already; but as you may know I switched to Linux about a year ago. I switched to the ParrotOS linux distribution and now I switched again to Linux Mint which much easier and windows alike. I was not really happy with ParrotOS; but I'm happy with Linux Mint.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread