- Joined
- 12 April 2023
- Messages
- 1,094
- Reactions Received
- 739
- Location
- dubu's maeum
- Website
- krissskzfan.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,706
- Fandom
- stayoncemoa
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/they
- Ship
This is no simple battle of the flavors. I mean anything a company has tried to make ice cream or ice cream filled anything that's not just a scoop on a cone or a tub. What was the worst iteration of that?
I think the icecream center with a hard outer shell is the worst. They crackle too easily and make a mess. I can't do that. Excluding strawberry crunch bars tho because strawb is ELITE
And those mochi ice creams bro. I like chewy mochi, I like ice cream, but some worlds are not meant to cross. I don't want something that's stretchy and meant to be chewed mixed with something ice cold that will kill my sensitive teeth
I think the icecream center with a hard outer shell is the worst. They crackle too easily and make a mess. I can't do that. Excluding strawberry crunch bars tho because strawb is ELITE
And those mochi ice creams bro. I like chewy mochi, I like ice cream, but some worlds are not meant to cross. I don't want something that's stretchy and meant to be chewed mixed with something ice cold that will kill my sensitive teeth