- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,160
- Reactions Received
- 46,820
- Location
- in Bang Chan's head
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 181,335
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yup it's in your settings. Sometimes the songs are a bit finnicky though but the intstructions on how to link it are in the area where you are supposed to put it.Ooh, I didn't know you could get a profile song???
I'll spank your ass with a spatula then
I’ll spam you with Namsan tower everyday.
Spanking with a spatula won't even be unexpected coming from youI'll spank your ass with a spatula then![]()
Is that a bad thing?Spanking with a spatula won't even be unexpected coming from you![]()
No I guessIs that a bad thing?![]()
I see you've got an entire toolbox of spanking toysWould a spoon be better?
![]()
Why wouldn't I have one?I see you've got an entire toolbox of spanking toys![]()
Been having a lot of practice?Why wouldn't I have one?![]()
PerhapsBeen having a lot of practice?![]()
I knew I picked you as my fav for a reasonPerhaps![]()