The year that is gonna be hard for me when it comes to kpop (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
maybe i should change the title at this point :haylul:

i don't mean this year as in 2021 i mean this year as in referencing "this is the year that is going to be the hardest for me which is whenever the 96 liners have to enlist"
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I had a feeling you meant that :pepelook: sorry for my dumbass question :wendycar:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Thankfully enlistment usually flies by and when they all get out I’m sure they’ll be back to making music :sanapray:
I say this but when I really think about Suga enlisting I feel like crying :jisoosmh: Yunho there’s still quite a few years for him but Suga is pretty close to enlisting if he’s able to with his shoulder being the way it is.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread