The YG Discussion (1 Viewer)

Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
So we all know what's been happening with YG, and it seems like nowadays he's artist and himself are mostly in the news for something relating to drugs rather than music. But why do you think that is? Even Seungri got involved in drugs along with another slough of crimes. At this point BLACKPINK is the only relevant YG group without a scandal (that wasn't started by a bunch of antis) and now even I'm worried about them. BIGBANG I wouldn't be surprised about because...well...let's just say they weren't kidding when they said, "sorry I'm a bad boy". But I never thought someone from iKON would now be next up in line in terms of drugs (no pun intended).

So what do you think of all this mess?
What do you think of B.I leaving iKON? Should he have?
Do y'all have any conspiracy theories as to who is gonna be next? (yes I've seen those before)
Have you seen any memes lately? :sakUwu:​
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
So what do you think of all this mess?
I think as much as it may not be nice to see, this stuff does need to come out because whether you care about these specific laws or not, at the end of the day if they are breaking the law then that has consequences.

What do you think of B.I leaving iKON? Should he have?
I think that's just his personal decision and not necessarily something he needed to do as I think he could have been fine as a member of iKon given time since even Boms eventually blew over.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Anytime I've heard people talking about iKon, it's because their members are doing dumb problematic shit, so I guess I'm not surprised. If anyone else is leaving for drugs, it's probably another iKon member. Although people do have a point of him getting forced out to cover up BS news and YG saelgi (don't know how to spell it( accusations.

I think the issue is the values they're instilling in these young men that they're supposed to be in charge of. But then again, I don't care about them being druggies.

I think it's telling that BB and iKon have had all these scandals but 2ne1 and BP have had very little besides Jennie's laziness and Bom's witch-hunt.

Ikonics need to stop being delusional and buying into his claim of never actually using drugs. It's pathetic
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,286
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,035
Ship
Wreck
Anytime I've heard people talking about iKon, it's because their members are doing dumb problematic shit, so I guess I'm not surprised. If anyone else is leaving for drugs, it's probably another iKon member. Although people do have a point of him getting forced out to cover up BS news and YG saelgi (don't know how to spell it( accusations.

I think the issue is the values they're instilling in these young men that they're supposed to be in charge of. But then again, I don't care about them being druggies.

I think it's telling that BB and iKon have had all these scandals but 2ne1 and BP have had very little besides Jennie's laziness and Bom's witch-hunt.

Ikonics need to stop being delusional and buying into his claim of never actually using drugs. It's pathetic
It could be a case though where B.I is telling the truth that he didn't do the drugs before but that was only talking about the LSD since the guy was warning B.I which might have played in his head if he actually got them but in those same kakao talks it's clear they've done something before at least which would probably be the marijuana.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
What i think will come from this...
1. Blackpink may try and leave yg and win cause of whats going on << and jyp or sm maybe bighit will pick them up tbh
2. treasure 13 wont happen now alot of the members will want to leave while they still can
3. we will see a mass amount of yg rookies joining new companies
4. ikon remaining members may leave yg for a new company also

i dont think anything will happen to yg like shut down
but i see alot people leaving yg
staff, managers, song writers
etc etc
i see so many people jumping ship before its to late for there careers
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It's so messy.
I think YG ditching BI was strictly damage control, because despite everything he didn't commit any crime. But in these times, YGE's reputation (if they still have any left) has to be flawless in order to gain trust again. I have yet to see a person thinking YGE did the right thing. But then again YGE have a very...interesting past with scandals.
I think the only thing saving YGE right now is the right group. I doubt they're in the company right now (let's all hope BP will leave). It'll take years maybe.

Should've he left Ikon? Nah.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
no matter what some major bs is going down at yg.
I hate it how fast they all were to drop Hanbin while Seungri was kept for so long. it‘s just odd
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I think that it’s circonstancial and that in spite of his mistake, B.I didn’t deserve this but YG did it because of the mess that this company is right now. I hope that he will be fine and that he had indeed reflect on his past actions because drugs can destroy a life.
 
Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
They finally edited Seungri out of the BB picture. When are they going to edit out YG? Why is he even in the Artists section?



All the current YG boy groups have lost one member. Shall we make a prediction for the upcoming boy group? Who will be the first to leave?
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread