Debut THE7 debut stage (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her


I believe they are considered a T-Pop group since they mainly speak in Thai and seem to be in Thailand or similar. Sorry for posting them in the Korea section first. I thought they were going to try to enter the K-Pop scene. I may also make them an artist thread.

​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Hopefully an eng subbed version of this video will come out soon!​
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread