New music or working on a dj set o.o??? @Carat
Nina 🧜🏼♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄 . . . . . . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 43,482 Reactions Received 75,542 Location In the OCEAN Cards View Profile KS Coins 142,502 Pronouns Fish/Mermaid Ship @Day 13 February 2026 #1 New music or working on a dj set o.o??? @Carat Reactions: Boyo
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,198 Reactions Received 46,869 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,717 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 13 February 2026 #2 ig we'll find out sooner or later lol I'm leaning towards new music, though Reactions: Nina
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,540 Reactions Received 41,133 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,006 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 13 February 2026 #3 I don’t know, but he looks amazing. I have my priorities. Reactions: Nina