Performance The8 (SVT) [Contemporary Art] Doodle Diary (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship



He always manages to amaze me, he's so talented in so many ways and you can just see how much he loves creating things through this video. Whenever I see him doing or talking about one of his hobbies it always inspires me because he's so passionate about it all.

:maheart:

Seventeen Tag List:
@AlliAlligator @Xeulgi @Neckologist @Koala @MinSquishy @TwentyOneIzz @JJbaker @GloriousHavoc @Queen @dokyeomon @maruif @PetitBonheur @potato @Wingfrost @chvnle @ParkSeonghwaaa @planetarium @TaeyoungKpopper @perhapz @Soogi @daeunraine @natura

@Vikki I thought of you when I saw this.
​
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This dude didn't even share his talent with me how rude-

but in all seriousness I love this
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread