THEATRE KIDS ARE FERAL (1 Viewer)

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
OKAY SO LIKE WE WERE DOING AUDITIONS FOR THIS SHOW WE'RE DOING FOR OUR SCHOOL AND SOME COMPETITIONS (I got understudy!) AND LIKE AS I WAS LEAVING I PULLED THIS GUYS HAIR BECAUSE HE HAD TIED HIS LOCS INTO A BRAID AND I GLANCED BACK AND HE STARTED CHASING ME AROUND THE ROOM :zoomeyes: AND THEN HE SLUNG ME AROUND AND PUT ME IN A HEADLOCK BRO :zoomeyes::zoomeyes:

I swear I developed arthritis and asthma.. :we_kpopsourcing:

my arms are still stiff :soob:​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: scaramouche

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I had that happen in our school.
we were the nerds and other cliques

would talk or chase us away
like we were some diseased rodent.

Teens can be Mean
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread