Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,500 Reactions Received 53,174 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 427,292 Gender Female 28 March 2024 #1 Reactions: Selfmate and Yelena_Belova
athenaaa Thunder ⚡️ . . . Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 51,080 Reactions Received 72,511 Location Ahsoka’s Heart 💜 Cards View Profile KS Coins 147,402 Fandom ProfessorAthena Gender Female Pronouns She/her Ship @Ahsoka Wreck @pinkmelodies 28 March 2024 #2 I don’t like the name Reactions: Yelena_Belova and catonkatonk
S Selfmate Top Poster Of Month Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,435 Reactions Received 55,192 Cards View Profile KS Coins 284,564 28 March 2024 #3 interesting
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 29 March 2024 #4 meovv isn't cute, just name them meow at this point
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 29 March 2024 #5 I don't know how to pronounce this so I'll just call them Meow for now Reactions: catonkatonk
catonkatonk Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 1,037 Reactions Received 1,466 Cards View Profile KS Coins 7,083 29 March 2024 #6 I also don't know how to pronounce it, but if I try it's giving soviet general.