- Joined
- 19 September 2021
- Messages
- 14
- Reactions Received
- 25
- Location
- Korea
- Website
- youtu.be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- TheB
- Gender
- Female
I made kind of Juyeon's video.
There are english subtitles, not perfect, but i think it works.
I liked the way Juyeon prepared for AOTM even though he was busy,
but I remembered what he said in a Vlive I saw before.
It was impressive to say that you can't change the schedule, but you can change the way you do it.
And as he said in the video, I could see that he focus was on how to have fun and make it the way he want it to be.
There are elements that can motivate enough that AOTM will be a special and good opportunity,
but it won't be easy to stay alone and practice and do it.
It's easy to think about what to do, but it's difficult to execute it.
So I was a little bit really impressed and made this video.