- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
All You Need is This
DONGKIZ is a group that normally wouldn't be something I listen to at all, but something about them is making me love them and their music so damn much. (Basically just like DreamNote)
I feel like if other boygroups had this song or similar concepts it would feel too cheesy or contrived but DONGKIZ just play it off so well.
DONGKIZ is a group that normally wouldn't be something I listen to at all, but something about them is making me love them and their music so damn much. (Basically just like DreamNote)
I feel like if other boygroups had this song or similar concepts it would feel too cheesy or contrived but DONGKIZ just play it off so well.
Boy Group:
@raja @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @Izz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @WooSanHwa @Yangi