- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
There are just those groups where you adore them and everything they do is cute to you.
P1Harmony and ENHYPEN are those groups to me, I think they're so cute and precious
Can't say the same about my other ults because I tend to have more fun joking around with their meme selves (NCT Stray Kids ATEEZ) but man P1H and Enhypen must be protected!!!
LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE
P1Harmony and ENHYPEN are those groups to me, I think they're so cute and precious
Can't say the same about my other ults because I tend to have more fun joking around with their meme selves (NCT Stray Kids ATEEZ) but man P1H and Enhypen must be protected!!!
LOOK AT HOW CUTE THEY ARE