- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I've got motorola G7 play!@maruif what phone do u have
I've got motorola G7 play!@maruif what phone do u have
BIH I GOT A MOTOROLA G6!!I've got motorola G7 play!
woohooo! Apparently Motorola is a good budget phone, which is exactly what I want! The best I can get for the least amount of money!BIH I GOT A MOTOROLA G6!!![]()
Plus it's waterproof and has built-in face filters :wonugl: and y'all want me to be jealous of iBroke phones for what?woohooo! Apparently Motorola is a good budget phone, which is exactly what I want! The best I can get for the least amount of money!
ok don't attack Apple for aestheticsDid you know the reason iPhone screens break that easily, is bcs apple prioritizes looks and aesthetics over convenience. The solution to the screen not breaking that easily... is to just make it thicker! That is it! But Apple doesn't want their phone to be thicker!
I mean... sure it is pretty!ok don't attack Apple for aesthetics
aesthetic wise apple for the win like omg the BEAUTY of their electronics, the simplistic beauty and the colors and true love
but practically samsung ftw
I have a samsung
that's a you problem sisI mean... sure it is pretty!
But I rather still have a phone after my clumsy ass drops it at least once a day!
I... don't like it!that's a you problem sis
apple has such pretty phones
like look at this gorgeous yellow
![]()
OMG MARU HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ALL MY LITTLE SNAKEU DREAMS ARE CRUSHED IT WAS SO PRETTY LIKE THAT SUNSHINE YELLOW IMAGINE A BEAUTIFUL YELLOW AESTHETIC LIKE SUNSET AND THE PHONE AND SUNFLOWERS AND OMG A SUNFLOWER CASE WOULD LOOK SO GOOD WITH THAT YELLOW INFINTIE POSSIBLITIES BUT YOU DONT LIKE IT HOW DARE YOUI... don't like it!
...i like a simple black or dark blue phone. Sleek, simple, pretty and goes with literally everything.OMG MARU HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ALL MY LITTLE SNAKEU DREAMS ARE CRUSHED IT WAS SO PRETTY LIKE THAT SUNSHINE YELLOW IMAGINE A BEAUTIFUL YELLOW AESTHETIC LIKE SUNSET AND THE PHONE AND SUNFLOWERS AND OMG A SUNFLOWER CASE WOULD LOOK SO GOOD WITH THAT YELLOW INFINTIE POSSIBLITIES BUT YOU DONT LIKE IT HOW DARE YOU
I SUPPOSE DARK BLUE IS PRETTY LIKE IMAGINE A GALAXY OR STAR CASE AND BLACK COULD WORK WITH THAT AS WELL BUT HOW BORING WITH A BRIGHT AND POPPY PHONE LIKE YELLOW ITD BE SUPER CUTE AND SUPER AESTHETIC AND LIKE IMAGINE IF YOU HAD YELLOW BARRETTES IN YOUR HAIR OR SOMETHING ITD BE SO COLOR COORDINATED AND OMG THE AESTHETICS...i like a simple black or dark blue phone. Sleek, simple, pretty and goes with literally everything.
But you can't wear yellow every day. What if you are going to a funeral?I SUPPOSE DARK BLUE IS PRETTY LIKE IMAGINE A GALAXY OR STAR CASE AND BLACK COULD WORK WITH THAT AS WELL BUT HOW BORING WITH A BRIGHT AND POPPY PHONE LIKE YELLOW ITD BE SUPER CUTE AND SUPER AESTHETIC AND LIKE IMAGINE IF YOU HAD YELLOW BARRETTES IN YOUR HAIR OR SOMETHING ITD BE SO COLOR COORDINATED AND OMG THE AESTHETICS
YELLOW BARRETTES WOULD BE SUPER CUTE AND ITS SUPER SUBTLE AND THEN YOU COULD LIE AND BE LIKE "YELLOW WAS THEIR FAVORITE COLOR" OR SOMETHING AND ITS CUTEBut you can't wear yellow every day. What if you are going to a funeral?
Oh my little snakeu, your inner snakeuness strikes again!YELLOW BARRETTES WOULD BE SUPER CUTE AND ITS SUPER SUBTLE AND THEN YOU COULD LIE AND BE LIKE "YELLOW WAS THEIR FAVORITE COLOR" OR SOMETHING AND ITS CUTE
it's all for the aestheticsOh my little snakeu, your inner snakeuness strikes again!
Lying about a dead person at their funeral to keep your aesthetic!
Ps: I'm gonna go seep now!
I promise you, androids aren't some mythical beast you can't figure out. If you take one in hand and try you'll figure it out quick enough!I love my pretty iphone tho
and once you go ios you can't go back. I literally don't know how to work with android anymore.
also I drop my phone quite alot, yet I never broke a phone.