Then I looked at the price tag and stopped liking it. It was on sale for $75 :haylul:
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,384 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 14 March 2024 #1 Then I looked at the price tag and stopped liking it. It was on sale for $75 Reactions: Selfmate and Yerichu
Yerichu Joined 6 December 2021 Messages 31,373 Reactions Received 36,646 Location Raven Guardian Cards View Profile KS Coins 161,088 Fandom Blink/Monstiez Gender Female Pronouns Reflet Wreck @Moguri 14 March 2024 #2 I don't blame you, the I was at dresses too and most are above $80 Reactions: Ahsoka
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,045 Reactions Received 52,508 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,000 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 14 March 2024 #3 omg I hate it when they're so expensive and reduced even wow Reactions: Ahsoka
S Selfmate Joined 13 January 2023 Messages 50,320 Reactions Received 55,075 Cards View Profile KS Coins 283,890 14 March 2024 #4 money makes the world go around!!! Reactions: Ahsoka