Appreciation There will never be another group like 2NE1 (2 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree. I feel like they really set high standards for girl groups. If I'm not mistaken, they were YGE first girl group right?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree. I feel like they really set high standards for girl groups. If I'm not mistaken, they were YGE first girl group right?
Actually they are the third! But yes they left a big impact on the 3rd gen.

Swi.T (2002-2004) They disbanded. And one of the 3 married YG.
Big Mama (2003 - 2007) They left YG in 2007.
2NE1 finally came in 2009 and disbanded 2016.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
They are one of the best GG.s
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
I agree. They are one of the best groups. I miss them so much :pandasad:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Actually they are the third! But yes they left a big impact on the 3rd gen.

Swi.T (2002-2004) They disbanded. And one of the 3 married YG.
Big Mama (2003 - 2007) They left YG in 2007.
2NE1 finally came in 2009 and disbanded 2016.
Holy cow I never knew that. Tbh, 2NE1 was the FIRST girlgroup I stanned. I really only stanned them and F(x)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Holy cow I never knew that. Tbh, 2NE1 was the FIRST girlgroup I stanned. I really only stanned them and F(x)
yes YG did have 1st gen groups but BIG BANG brought them to the top and 2NE1 shortly afterwards. They were amazing. Truly were the definition of their name - 21st Century and New Evolution.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
yes YG did have 1st gen groups but BIG BANG brought them to the top and 2NE1 shortly afterwards. They were amazing. Truly were the definition of their name - 21st Century and New Evolution.
​
Tbh, I'd feel confident saying if it weren't for BB and 2NE1 YGE wouldn't be standing today OR wouldn't be as popular.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh, I'd feel confident saying if it weren't for BB and 2NE1 YGE wouldn't be standing today OR wouldn't be as popular.
YGE only became BIG 3 because of Big Bang and 2NE1. When the board was deciding on their disbandment, the current CEO voted for it to happen. Thats why I can't trust that woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
YGE only became BIG 3 because of Big Bang and 2NE1. When the board was deciding on their disbandment, the current CEO voted for it to happen. Thats why I can't trust that woman.
As soon as BB disbanded I stopped liking YG tbh. I love Treasure and I was a fan of Winner and iKon. But iKon are leaving. I'm not as big on Winner now adays, I mostly like them bc Mino reminds me of young GD XD But Treasure is what's keeping me hanging on by a thread. I honestly forget they're even with YG bc they aren't like YG's typical group
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mistee
Joined
2 May 2022
Messages
1,333
Reactions Received
576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,278
Fandom
BLINK
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
As soon as BB disbanded I stopped liking YG tbh. I love Treasure and I was a fan of Winner and iKon. But iKon are leaving. I'm not as big on Winner now adays, I mostly like them bc Mino reminds me of young GD XD But Treasure is what's keeping me hanging on by a thread. I honestly forget they're even with YG bc they aren't like YG's typical group
true i get what you mean, tbh i wasn't too big on Treasure. There was too many, I liked Yedam but Yedam is gone now. I had already started liking BP before 2NE1 disbanded... but we all saw it coming. Minzy left and it was never gonna be the same as 3, plus Bom's ADHD medication created that scandal. I was upset but I chose not take it out on them. This makes me scared tho for the new gg,
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
true i get what you mean, tbh i wasn't too big on Treasure. There was too many, I liked Yedam but Yedam is gone now. I had already started liking BP before 2NE1 disbanded... but we all saw it coming. Minzy left and it was never gonna be the same as 3, plus Bom's ADHD medication created that scandal. I was upset but I chose not take it out on them. This makes me scared tho for the new gg,
Yeah, YG doesn't have the best rep. Atfirst I didn't like Treasure either well I didn't pay them attention. Then one day I listened to them and Yedam captivated me. Now that he's gone my main biases are Asahi & Yoshi but I do like others. I have like a list on my about me of my bias list and groups i stan xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mistee

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Forever icons
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi and Mistee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread