THERES A PLAN B FOR IZONE (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
honestly i doubt it will work out but the fans seem to put a lot of effort into this whole thing so good luck to them i guess
I agree
I don’t think they’ll come thru with an agreement with all the companies. But it’s still nice for fans to hear that they might come back. I’m not a fan just here to inform :saranghae:
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread