- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Only one more pre-debut BG I'm looking forward to debut.
AKA
기동대 GIDONGDAE
They are 5 members, and you might recognize the one or the other.
Especially Taedong who has in Produce 101 S2, and rumored to join JBJ which sadly didn't end up happening.
I'm especially looking forward for their choreos, the ones they've created so far are amazing.
AKA
기동대 GIDONGDAE
They are 5 members, and you might recognize the one or the other.
Especially Taedong who has in Produce 101 S2, and rumored to join JBJ which sadly didn't end up happening.
I'm especially looking forward for their choreos, the ones they've created so far are amazing.
Boy Group:
@sweetener @Reo @Pigeon @Crackhead @GoldenBunny @MrsJimin @baekk @Soleski @Darjeeling @RainbowDevil @Wingfrost @planetarium @TwentyOneIzz @Queen @yerimiese @stinksplinter @jungshook @Rhythmixx @InTooManyFandoms @potato @Joy @Jungkook @Foxia @HopeOnTheStreet @chvnle @MinSquishy @ddeonghwaaa @Koala @kinnie