because you could not be bothered to read in which section you are postingAww man..I posted in wrong section...
@Moderator Can this be moved to k-chill? Thanks![]()
No this one was not one of those times!because you could not be bothered to read in which section you are posting
but tbh, I also sometimes accidently post here when I mean to post in Kpop chill![]()
I just love the way the sparklers illuminate her face, it's adds such a nice warm vibrancy to the photos, absolutely stunning. When I look at photos, I not only look at what the photo looks like, but also the emotion it conveys and this is my favorite, I wish they posted the actual photos instead of just this video.The vibe reminds so much of DTNA![]()
Well...it's a good thing sparklers don't make much soundI don't like fireworks.. The noise rattles me.
Yes!Well...it's a good thing sparklers don't make much sound![]()
I see what you mean, it really gives a very warm and lovely vibe!I just love the way the sparklers illuminate her face, it's adds such a nice warm vibrancy to the photos, absolutely stunning. When I look at photos, I not only look at what the photo looks like, but also the emotion it conveys and this is my favorite, I wish they posted the actual photos instead of just this video.