Sensitive There's something I need right now (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
and it's very simple and very serious

I need....
a December morning
It's 20°F / -6 °C
there's no snow on the road, just the grass
the sky is gray
the roads look like shit from the salt
it hurts a little to breathe
I have to sit in my car for 10 minutes before I drive

is this too much to ask
:peperain: :peperain: :peperain:
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
We're already in July-- meaning most of the year is done-- so December will be here before you know it.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread