- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Gtfo!
Stop feeding off blackpink!
Dont influence them with your SHIT music. (I'm not calling anyone in imparticular here)
And your terrible vocals I know most kpop fans think these American artist are some holy amazing talent but in reality that's just bias against koreans, koreans got way more talent way more hard work.
Just a lot more. All these artist can gtfo. Blackpink dont need you, you need them!
Only ariana is good enough the rest suck! Dua lip was acceptable as it wasn't bp song. But I dont want to buy a bp album and hear some terrible singer or rapper nah uh.
To all those American flops feeding off blackpink cause they cant get the same hype and views anymore.
I would say the same for bts but I actually think bts do better with help from them so I won't say the same. But bp dont need that shit.
Stop feeding off blackpink!
Dont influence them with your SHIT music. (I'm not calling anyone in imparticular here)
And your terrible vocals I know most kpop fans think these American artist are some holy amazing talent but in reality that's just bias against koreans, koreans got way more talent way more hard work.
Just a lot more. All these artist can gtfo. Blackpink dont need you, you need them!
Only ariana is good enough the rest suck! Dua lip was acceptable as it wasn't bp song. But I dont want to buy a bp album and hear some terrible singer or rapper nah uh.
To all those American flops feeding off blackpink cause they cant get the same hype and views anymore.
I would say the same for bts but I actually think bts do better with help from them so I won't say the same. But bp dont need that shit.