News These are the Top 5 most-streamed Korean OSTs on Spotify in 2020 so far (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
1. "Sweet Night" by V with 30 Million streams.



2. "Start Over" by Gaho with 18 Million streams.



3. "Here I Am Again" by Yerin Baek with 11 Million streams.



4. "Give You My Heart" by IU with 8 Million streams.



5. "My Love" by Byun Baekhyun with 6 Million streams.


Itaewon Class taking up 1 and 2 isn't surprising lol. How many have you heard? Personally I really love the Gaho OST and it did the best on Melon I think.

Tags: @Darth_17 @Darth_berries @Darth_Bitzy @Darth_Lixo @maruberry
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I might have heard IU's Give You My Heart, but i didn't watch the show a lot as I kinda thought it was boring
Is that from Crash Landing on You? Hyun Bin oppar and Son Ye Jin noonar tho, I ship :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is that from Crash Landing on You? Hyun Bin oppar and Son Ye Jin noonar tho, I ship :sj_weary:
Yep. I don't rly like most kdramas as i'm not big fan of romance and they put that on everything even thrillers..:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yep. I don't rly like most kdramas as i'm not big fan of romance and they put that on everything even thrillers..:nekosweat:
How else they gonna get that fangirl demographic :sj_weary:
Tbh I feel you I've finished like 4-5 Kdramas out of 30 plus so :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How else they gonna get that fangirl demographic :sj_weary:
Tbh I feel you I've finished like 4-5 Kdramas out of 30 plus so :wimwim:
and all the ahjummas too..

You aren't rly wrong with that. It's just hard to find one that i'd like.

I did enjoy City Hunter though, apart from the romance ofc.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
and all the ahjummas too..

You aren't rly wrong with that. It's just hard to find one that i'd like.

I did enjoy City Hunter though, apart from the romance ofc.
I actually do like a good romance so I don't mind it as long as it's a side plot, not the main plot.
If romance is the main genre and it's about confessing your feelings, a sudden love triangle, memory loss and all that shit then hard pass :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually do like a good romance so I don't mind it as long as it's a side plot, not the main plot.
If romance is the main genre and it's about confessing your feelings, a sudden love triangle, memory loss and all that shit then hard pass :lisalaugh:
There just seldom is good romance in kdramas :susPepe:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There just seldom is good romance in kdramas :susPepe:
You should watch Arthdal Chronicles, very little romance and it's well done, but it's like 5% of the plot :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gaho new King
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread