I can't even!! :haylul:
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 6 January 2021 #1 I can't even!! Reactions: honeyfornomoney and Myco
Jewel Joined 3 January 2021 Messages 9,062 Reactions Received 8,671 Location Hugging the brightest star next to the moon Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,302 Fandom 💎Multi🏴☠️ Gender Female, Non-Binary, Other Pronouns She/Her 6 January 2021 #2 Also just had to show my mom this video b/c she didn't believe me when I was talking about how sexy BM is. Reactions: Myco
Also just had to show my mom this video b/c she didn't believe me when I was talking about how sexy BM is.
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 6 January 2021 #3 I love it when groups cant decide who should speak Reactions: Jewel
honeyfornomoney Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 5,078 Reactions Received 14,232 Location CL's cherry tree Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom GZB Gender Female Ship @Chaelin 6 January 2021 #4 lmaoooo Jimin was like "I don't know you" Reactions: Jewel